When Theia is part of your program you will be sent a welcome email with a custom signup link and will be taken through the following steps:
- Click the link in the email to be taken to create your Theia account.
- You will be prompted to share your Theia data with your provider, once reviewed, sign with your finger or mouse (depending on the device) in the dotted box at the end of the form and click the button "Share Data"
- Next, you will be taken directly to our onboarding wizard which will guide you through the rest of the steps outlined in this article.
- Currently, continuous glucose monitors (CGMs) are by prescription only in the United States, so to get your order processed and shipped, you must fill out the Onboarding Questionnaire as soon as possible.
- Once the questionnaire is complete, you will see the status of your Sensor Order (if you are on mobile click on the top bar that says Onboarding (x/7) to see the Sensor Order status) update to prescription processing and will be able to track the progress of your shipment for your sensors if you ordered them through us.
- Next, you will be taken through steps to download the appropriate Libre app based on your sensor, create your Libre account and share your data with Theia. Most users will be on Libre 3, the only time you will be using this app is to start a new sensor, after that all your activities and glucose data will automatically stream to the Theia app.
For users using Libre 14 Day or Libre 2, you will be using this app to tap your sensor at least every 8 hours to get the latest glucose data from the sensor.
- After you have set up the Libre App you will be given instructions to set up the Theia Web App icon on your phone so you can easily enter activities and check your scores. We do this prior to the sensors arriving to make sure there are no issues and we are ready to go as soon as your sensors arrive.
- No sit back and relax and wait for your sensors to arrive. Once they do you can continue with the onboarding steps to apply your sensor and soon as it is ready after your first scan (60 minutes) you will be all good to start your journey on understanding how food and activities impact your body.